To ensure all candidates are competent whilst using portable ladders and step ladders within the workplace.
THE COURSE INCLUDES:
- Can I avoid working at height?
- If work has to be done at height, is a ladder or step ladder the best equipment to use
- Who can use a ladder or step ladder?
- Is the ladder long enough?
- Is the ladder or step ladder safe to use?
- How do I position the ladder safely and properly?
- How do I make sure the ladder is secure?
- How do I use the ladder safely?
- How do I store ladders and step ladders?
DURATION OF COURSE: 2 Hours
CERTIFICATION: 3 year certificate
PRE-REQUISITE: Minimum of 10 persons
TRAINERS: Fully qualified and accredited
Future Quals Training Centre – AC326
Highfield Training Centre – 15798
Registered as an approved Training Provider
Approved by Training and Employment Agency