To ensure candidates are competent with all skills and knowledge in Emergency First Aid relating to paediatrics.
This course is particularly suited to mothers who would like to gain a basic knowledge in First Aid. The course highlights various scenarios for toddlers in the home.
THE COURSE INCLUDES:
- How to assess an emergency incident
- How to carry out Basic Life Support on a child/baby.
- Treatment of airway disorders
- How to control all bleeding
- How to recognise shock and treat
- How to report an incident
- Treatment of burns
- Recognition and treatment of fractures
- Knowledge of the contents of a first aid kit and its’ use
DURATION OF COURSE: 6 hours, taught over 1 day or 2 evenings
CERTIFICATION: 3-year certificate of competency following successful assessment
PRE REQUISITE: Minimum of 10 persons
TRAINERS: Fully qualified and accredited
(This course may include Epipen with the additional cost of £10.00 pp)
Future Quals Training Centre – AC326
Highfield Training Centre – 15798
Registered as an approved Training Provider
Approved by Training and Employment Agency