Designed for all staff with added responsibility in relation to fire safety in their workplace. Company policies and procedures can be included.
The Course Includes:
- Provides an understanding of their responsibilities under fire safety legislation.
- Classification of fire.
- Fire extinguisher training – Theory
- Fire extinguisher training – Practical
- Practical role of a fire warden explained.
- Human behaviour in fire.
- Smoke filled room scenario, when requested.
Duration of the Course: 3½ hours
Pre Requisite: Maximum of 15 persons
All Consultants Have The Following Levels Of Competency:
Institute Fire Engineers (IFE).
Institute of Fire Prevention Officers (IFPO).
Trained at the Fire Service College, England.
Future Quals Training Centre – AC326
Highfield Training Centre – 15798
Registered as an approved Training Provider
Approved by Training and Employment Agency