To ensure members of staff are competent with all skills and knowledge in Fire Awareness. Company policies and procedures can be included.
THE COURSE INCLUDES:
- Providing an understanding of the interaction between fire and persons at work.
- Provides a basic understanding of responsibilities under fire safety legislation.
- Chemistry of fire and how to avoid a fire occurring.
- Action to be taken if a fire occurs.
- Fire Extinguisher training – Theory
DURATION OF COURSE: 1 ½ hours
PRE REQUISITE: Maximum of 20 persons
ALL CONSULTANTS HAVE THE FOLLOWING LEVELS OF COMPETENCY:
Institute Fire Engineers (IFE).
Institute of Fire Prevention Officers (IFPO).
Trained at the Fire Service College, England.
Future Quals Training Centre – AC326
Highfield Training Centre – 15798
Registered as an approved Training Provider
Approved by Training and Employment Agency